01 April 2009

Wonder Woman should smack some sense into them...

Remember my anger? It peaked again today.

I bought this big 99-song album (for .99 cents!) but didn't want to download it all at once, so I paused it after 20 songs. A few days later I tried to download 20 more but it wouldn't budge. I got feisty again.
To Amazon.com:
I downloaded 20 of the 99 songs of a recent order, then paused. When I went to resume them earlier this week and again today, but the Downloader application says "Download no longer available. Please contact customer service."

In my unpleasant, last interaction with Amazon.com, I was reassured: "... .amz files do not expires". Should that statement have been qualified?
They re-enabled my download rights today and I got the songs. But beware:
From Amazon.com:
Also note that if more than 3 hours have passed since you first made your purchase, your files may no longer be available for download. If this happens or you experience any additional problems, please contact us again so we can determine the best way to help you.


FYI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

related side note, Amazon was recently featured on the cover of Business Week for having amazing customer support. So imagine how bad it could be :-)