19 February 2008

"That Guy" is actually awesome

[Sorry about misspelling both the first and last name. It's late.]

I do realize this is my third post in about an hour, but this one is the only one truly of the moment, so bear with me.

I have just found that freakin' guy. I went to Ashley Parsons' blog because of her amazing work regarding... recent events. That's how I got there: curious if she'd joined in on the press release. I immediately became derailed from my search when I read about her super hero husband, Jeremy. Dude's got big ups. Skills, even.

So this post is really just a high ten (hiyo!) to Jeremy. Well done, sir! While your actions obviously mean so much to her, they also mean a lot to others: hope and inspiration. Keep on keepin' on.

1 comment:

Jeremy Parsons said...

Man, I'd hug you if you were here....but I'll stick to the proverbial high ten....via the internet.

By day, I'm "that guy", but otherwise, my days are more like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G0KtyHCuAtA