20 June 2008

Google me surprises me

I just saw my name on a website I didn't realize I was mentioned on and wondered if it was the top Google result. So I Googled my name. (Doesn't sound so lame when I explain it that way, right?)

I was really surprised. For the longest time the results were always related to my participation in KU's Engineering Student Council. But now they're actually related to my participation in my research community. Kinda neat, kinda freaky.

The results accurately depict my activities of late, except the PHP stuff – those were youthful days... five years ago!

3 comments:

hootenannie said...

Sometimes I Google myself, and while my blog is always the number one result, not too far down the list, I always see YOUR "Annie Parsons Project." You made me that much more Google-able. :)

StPatsAuction said...

If you google me, you will learn that I am the lead singer of Cradle of Filth. Fun times.

Nicolas Frisby said...

Dani, that is awesome.