13 March 2009

bup bum... ba da da da dum!

I don't recall when or with whom I came up with this idea, but we noticed an uncanny parallel between the principal ballpark condiments and the Triforce.

You see: Mustard, pickle relish, and ketchup nicely correspond to power, wisdom, and courage. Mustard, packing the most potent punch, is clearly power. Pickles are aged and thus wise (and relish is pretty much pickle shards...). And ketchup is practically liquid courage: it makes anything you don't like easier to eat.

<dorkdom>
Parker and Tyler and I decided long ago that Parker is Courage, Tyler is Power, and I am Wisdom. And!: I prefer relish, Tyler mustard, and Parker ketchup. Go cosmic irony.
</dorkdom>

2 comments:

kate said...

this is truly amazing.

Philip Weaver said...

ahem...sounds like coincidence, not irony.