08 March 2009

eliminade? elimonade? elemonade?

Last Thursday, I heard – for the first time in my life – my doctor say, "You could lose a few pounds." That was a bit of a shock, particularly because I'm in fine shape. I was a few pounds heavier than I normally am (175-180)... but I have been slammin' some no-bake cookies in the last couple weeks. Then again, I've also been doing push-ups and sit-ups; perhaps it's new muscle.

In actuality, I believe it was because it was an early appointment and I hadn't yet done my morning duties. Dooties. Poop.

I was telling Adrienne this story on the phone and used the word eliminated instead of pooped. I really like the replacement, but I don't know where I heard it.

Today we were discussing the common topic of drinking our own urine. She said "u-lemonade," which I thought was kind of a lame portmanteau. Then I realized she said elimin-ade, which is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. +1 Adrienne.

No comments: